When you book the LogVilla and its dormitories, you can invite an even larger group!
Tietotunturi (translated Lappish mountain of wisdom) is a log cottage built in 1992, with a total surface of 600m2. The LogVilla hosts seven bedrooms equipped with a private toilet & shower, two beds, and a TV. The LogVillas heart is definately its beautiful stone fireplace and a large living space with a balcony. In the cellar floor of the cottage, you will find a common sauna and washing space, a fireplace room and a game room. We also offer extra bedding in the form of two dormitories that can host up to 12 people, in addition to the 14 beds on the 1st floor.
- 7 bedrooms, 14 beds
- Every rooms has private bathroom & shower
- Bedrooms can be locked with key
- Fireplace lounge
- Common sauna & shower
- Large kitchen
- 2 dormitories (6 beds each)
- Spacious living room
- Large entrance hall & stone fireplace
- Game room (billiard, table tennis)
- Balcony 1st floor, terrace cellar floor
- Open fire hut shared with neighbour cottage
YOU COULD ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
The best looking log cottage in Pyhä for Your group!
When You book Tietotunturi, you are booking an unique pearl in Pyhä’s cottage selection. 7 private bedrooms offer peace and calm even when travelling with a large group.